Fabulous activities are reserved for our guests !
From 17.06 to 15.09.2017
Special entertainment for the Alpen Hotel Corona guests! On your arrival you will receive your “Val di Fassa Card” free of charge.
You can choose among:
- introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
- around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
- workshops for adults and children to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (on Mondays and Wednesdays).
- guided excursions on the occasion of the concerts "Sound of the Dolomites".
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. You just enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices within 6.30 p.m. of the day before the activity. Any transport service used in the excursion is to be paid directly by participants. No transfer service is included.
Alpen Hotel Corona wishes you still another pleasant holiday with the Panoramapass Val di Fassa!
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase thePANORAMAPASS at a discounted price, this pass allows you to use with no limits all the lifts open during the summer time and the local public buses.
Reduced prices for guests of the hotel.
- 3 days within 6 (the use of the lifts is allowed 3 days within the consecutive 6-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 47,00 (full price € 58,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2001) € 27,00 (full price € 33,00); free for children born after 01.06.2009.
- 6 days within 6: adults € 68,00 (full price € 79,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2001) € 43,00 (full price € 49,00); free for children born after 01.06.2009.
- 7 days within 13 (the use of the lifts is allowed 7 days within the consecutive 13-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 79,00 (full price € 92,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2001) € 50,00 (full price € 59,00); free for children born after 01.06.2009.
Kids travel for free with PanoramaPass! In case of a combined purchase of the PanoramaPass parents/ accompanying adult and children/junior, in presence of 2 juniors (or multiple of 2, 8-16 years), the second card is free. Children until 8 years, born after 01.06.2009, travel for free. The combi-pass is not valid for organized groups.
Dogs: PanoramaPass includes the possibility for dogs to travel for free. The use of leash and muzzle is compulsory).
Bike transport is not included in the PanoramaPass ticket. For the bike transport the surcharges are determined by the individual lift societies.
Special price reduction on the ticket for the water centre "Dòlaondes" in Canazei for the owners of PanoramaPass. See timetables and prices