Fassa Card and Panoramapass
Mountain summer holiday promotion Fassa Card
Val di Fassa Card free activities and discounts for excursions initiatives and tours for guests of ALPEN HOTEL CORONA Vigo di Fassa Dolomites. Our guests can take advantage of the Val di Fassa Card, offering numerous discounts and concessions.
You can choose among:
- introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
- introduction to MTB, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
- around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Activity against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
- guided excursions on the occasion of the concerts "Sound of the Dolomites";
- guided e-mtb excursions on the occasion of the concerts "Sound of the Dolomites" in Val Duron and Val Contrin.
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. Transfer service is not included.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- 20% reduction on the one-way adult and child ticket on the bus service Bike Express Fassa-Fiemme;
- 10% reduction on the adult return ticket on the shuttle buses to Gardeccia and Val Monzoni;
- 0,50 € reduction on the adult one-way ticket on the train to Val San Nicolò;
- 0,50 € reduction for a complete tour with the train of Canazei;
- free admission to the Ladin Museum of Fassa, to its separate sections and to the guided visits at the Museum;
- 20% reduction on the adult entry ticket to the Permanent Exhibition about the Great War "Col di Lana - Monte di Sangue" at Pordoi Pass;
- 20% reduction on the entry ticket to the First World War 1914-1918 Exhibition "La Gran Vera" in Moena;
- reduced-price on the entry ticket to the: Muse - Science Museum (Trento);
- 2,00 € reduction on the entry tickets to the adventure parks (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa and Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa);
- reduction on the entry tickets to the mini golf courses (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on each climb with Alpine guide assistance at the climbing centre "Adel" in Campitello;
- 5% discount on the private thermal treatments at the Terme Dolomia Spa in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, thermal cosmetics, wellness packages and special offers);
- 10% discount on the entry fee and gift beauty travel set by the Thermal Spa QC Terme Dolomiti in Pozza di Fassa;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult entry ticket (minimum 3 hours) and 0,50 € reduction on the child entry ticket (under 15 years old, minimum 3 hours) by the Aquapark Vidor in Pozza di Fassa;
- special discount on a selection of activities organized by the Sport Check Point offices of the valley (programme is being defined).
PANORAMAPASS SUMMER 2019 PRICES AND REDUCTIONS
Alpen Hotel Corona wishes you still another pleasant holiday with the Panoramapass Val di Fassa!
PanoramaPass is valid from 06/06/2020 to 11/10/2020 and it is available in three purchasing formulas. Prices:
- 3 days out of 6: adults € 59,00; juniors (born after 01.06.2004) € 35,00; free for children born after 01.06.2012. You can take the lifts during 3 days within the 6 consecutive days of validity of the card.
- 6 days out of 6: adults € 83,00; juniors (born after 01.06.2004) € 53,00; free for children born after 01.06.2012.
- 7 days out of 13: adults € 97,00; juniors (born after 01.06.2004) € 61,00; free for children born after 01.06.2012. You can take the lifts during 7 days within the 13 consecutive days of validity of the card.
PanoramaPass is a strictly personal document and it may not be transferred. In order to obtain the junior discount or a children free pass a valid proof of identity is necessary (self-certification is not valid).
"Family promotion summer 2020": in case of a combined and simultaneous purchase of the 2 PanoramaPass for adults (parents or accompanying adults) and 2 PanoramaPass for juniors (born after 01.06.2004), the second junior pass is free. The promotion is valid for multiple of 2 juniors, for maximum of 3 junior free tickets. Children until 8 years, born after 01.06.2012 travel for free (relation 1:1). The combi-pass is not valid for organized groups.Dogs: PanoramaPass includes the possibility for dogs to travel for free in the cable cars. The use of leash and muzzle is compulsory.
Bike transport is not included in the PanoramaPass ticket. For the bike transport the surcharges are determined by the individual lift societies.