Location and Panorama in Vigo di Fassa
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Alpen Hotel Corona is located in Vigo di Fassa. From its privileged position you can reach the Catinaccio chain. In just a couple of minutes a modern cable car will take you to Ciampedìe terracce (1,998 m), where you can look out over a panorama of rare beauty. Vigo di Fassa boasts a view that takes in the entire area from the Cima Undici and the Cima Dodici peaks all the way to the Marmolada glacier.
Are you coming by car?
From Autostrada del Brennero you can choose:
EGNA- ORA Exit then proceed to SS48 street in Dolomiti direction Cavalese : Passo San Lugano - Val di Fiemme - Val di Fassa (distance is km 45).
BOLZANO NORD Exit than proceed to SS241m Grande Strada delle Dolomiti - Passo Costalunga - Val di Fassa (distance is km 37). If you choose this street, you'll arrive directly to Vigo di Fassa.
From Autostrada A27 Mestre-Belluno:
- Pian di Vedoia Exit, follow direction for Belluno. Take attention to the signs for Agordino and Falcade; when you take SS203, you'll have to pass the Passo San Pellegrino to arrive in Val di Fassa - Moena.
Other street to our hotel are SS48 (Passo Pordoi), SS242 (Passo Sella) and SP641 (Passo Fedaia) till Canazei.
Daily buses from Trento (Atesina), Ora and Bolzano (Sad) stations.
Closest railway stations: Trento, Bolzano and Ora
Information and timetables:
- Ferrovie dello Stato (Italian State Railways)
- Deutsche Bahn AG (German Railways)
Distances from some airports:
- FLY SKI SERVICE. To get to Val di Fassa from the Verona, Bergamo, Treviso and Venice airports, a transfer service is available
- Rent a car and return it to the Hotel
- Taxi & transfer Vigo di Fassa in Fassa Valley