Fassa Family Weeks 2020
Your dream holiday on the snow with your family?
It’s easy! It’s the Fassa Family Weeks special offer. Unforgettable experiences for kids and juniors on the ski slopes of Val di Fassa.
Ski pass (Val di Fassa-Carezza or Alpe Lusia-San Pellegrino):
• free for children up to 8 years (born after 30.11.2011))
• 50% discount on the adult price list for juniors aged 8 to 16 (born after 30.11.2003)
The free ski pass is accorded if a ski pass of the same type and duration is purchased by an adult parent/companion (1:1 ratio).
Ski and snowboard school:
- 10% reduction on weekly collective ski or snowboard courses for children/juniors up to the age of 16 (born after 30.11.2002). Special entertainment programme with "Neif", the mascot of the FIS Alpine Junior World Ski Championship. Ski and snowboard schools in Val di Fassa.
- Mini Club “Goofy” and the “Lauri” kinder park at the Ciampedie slopes for a whole day fun,
- PlayStation games room
- Biscuits and drinks in the mini club.
- On New Year’s Eve we organize a party which goes on until after midnight.
- Free access to the “Rosengarten” Wellness Centre, that includes: indoor swimming pool, ample relax area, Turkish bath, Kräuter bio sauna, tepidarium, tropical showers, our herbal teas and refreshing drinks,
- Bathrobes available at the reception and towels at the swimming pool entrance,
- Techno Gym fitness centre,
- Tea Time (snack) between hours 4.00 pm - 5.00 pm
- Evening entertainment and live music
- Free Wi-Fi internet access,
- Sky TV Gold
- Skiing in the Dolomites with a guide. Our experienced guide will accompany you to the most beautiful slopes in the Dolomites
- Guests at the Alpen Hotel Corona can reach thanks to the shuttle service, directly from the hotel, Buffaure (1,5 km), and start from here the Sella Ronda
- Private shuttle to Alpe Lusia/5 Km, to Carezza/10 Km, to the Latemar
- Very modern storage room for your skis and boots with drying and disinfection
Are you interested in this offer ?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org