Fassa Family Weeks 2020
Your dream holiday on the snow with your family?
It’s easy! It’s the Fassa Family Weeks special offer. Unforgettable experiences for kids and juniors on the ski slopes of Val di Fassa.
Ski pass (Val di Fassa-Carezza or Alpe Lusia-San Pellegrino):
• free for children up to 8 years (born after 30.11.2011))
• 50% discount on the adult price list for juniors aged 8 to 16 (born after 30.11.2003)
The free ski pass is accorded if a ski pass of the same type and duration is purchased by an adult parent/companion (1:1 ratio).
Ski and snowboard school:
- 10% reduction on weekly collective ski or snowboard courses for children/juniors up to the age of 16 (born after 30.11.2002). Special entertainment programme with "Neif", the mascot of the FIS Alpine Junior World Ski Championship. Ski and snowboard schools in Val di Fassa.
Offer validity: 12.01 - 26.01.2020
From 714 € in Alpen Room per person with half board and services
The offer includes:
- Mini Club “Goofy” and the “Lauri” kinder park at the Ciampedie slopes for a whole day fun,
- PlayStation games room
- Biscuits and drinks in the mini club.
- Free access to the “Rosengarten” Wellness Centre, that includes: indoor swimming pool, ample relax area, Turkish bath, Kräuter bio sauna, tepidarium, tropical showers, our herbal teas and refreshing drinks,
- Bathrobes available at the reception and towels at the swimming pool entrance,
- Techno Gym fitness centre,
- Tea Time (snack) between hours 4.00 pm - 5.00 pm
- Evening entertainment and live music
- Free Wi-Fi internet access,
- Sky TV Gold
- Skiing in the Dolomites with a guide. Mario and Max, the hotel’s guides, are available daily to accompany you in discovering the most beautiful ski resorts in Val di Fassa Dolomites. A guided ski tour is available for all levels from beginners to the most experienced skiers. We start in the morning and come back in the afternoon. Free Hotel shuttle bus.
- Very modern storage room for your skis and boots with drying and disinfection
Are you interested in this offer ?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org