Summer activities in the nature of the Catinaccio Group
LIVE THE MOUNTAIN Programme 2022
There are many supervised activities available, in Vigo di Fassa e Pera di Fassa. A full-immersion in the nature of the Catinaccio/Rosengarten Group, where you can take part in several outings, depending on your aptitudes and abilities. These are high-altitude activities starting from Ciampedie, and all are free of charge (except the lifts).
- Monday 9.30am: Nordic Walking/Trekking beneath Dolomite peaks. Excursion to Gardeccia to learn the technique of nordic and mountain walking. There’s a hydrotherapy circuit among the pebbles of a stream below the peaks of the Dolomites along the way. You will have the possibility, during the excursion, to try a hydrotherapy walk experience among the pebbles of a stream below the peaks of the Dolomites
- Tuesday and Saturday 10.15am: Te coa de la Schieràtola (In the Squirrel's Den). An easy, 2-hour hike suitable for anyone to get to know the forest, its plants and the squirrel’s natural habitat. The news is that you can take part in our contest “Paint a chair”, drawing what you have most enjoyed seeing or learning during your excursion and give the drawing to your guide or at the lift cash desks in Vigo or Pera. Three most representative drawings will decorate three chairs of Vajolet 1 chairlift, respectively.
- Wednesday 9.15am: NOT ONLY MOUNTAIN YOUNG PEOPLE FLY-LINE /ORIENTEERING (The lantern of Vivane). Please specify the participation to this activity at the lift cash desk. The price includes lift and Fly -Line charge Adults € 20.00 / Junior € 15.00. Panorama Pass or Dolomiti SuperSummer owners can pay the descent directly at the Fly-Line cash desk Adult € 12.00 / Junior € 10.00.
- In ladin legends “Vivane” are handsome women with human and supernatural features. They are mysterious creatures who populate Val di Fassa forests, and they live near water springs inside caves. You will hardly meet them in the wood, if this would happen, you would see a witch (Bregostana). There are many tales related to these mystical figures, but we will just look for their lanterns in the wood. We start with Fly-Line descent till Pian Pecei, then a reascent with Ciampedie chair lifts. Here the team challenge starts: each team will be characterized by a specific colour and you will move for different destinations at the same time. You will receive a compass and the degree direction… and good hunting. The team who will find all the Vivanes’ lanterns, will award the prize of an extra Fly-Line run.
- Thursday 10.00am: Geology, Legends and History. I Take part to our contest “Paint a chair”, drawing what you enjoyed seeing or learning during your excursion and give the drawing to your guide or at the lift cash desks in Vigo or Pera. Three most representative drawings will decorate three chairs of Vajolet 1 chairlift, respectively. All the "Live the Mountain" Programme events are of easy and medium difficulty to suit all hikers. They are aimed at both beginners – not too demanding – as well as the more experienced.
Each activity will give the possibility to get to know interesting curiosities of the territory. No reservation is required. Participants can proceed independently to other destinations in the Catinaccio/Rosengarten group once they reach the destination.
WE RECOMMEND BRINGING APPROPRIATE CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR
Are you interested?
Tel:+39 0462 764211