from € 639, - per person, Alpen Room
Reduction for children: under 7 years in parents' room 50%; from 8 to 12 years in parents' room 30%; up to 12 years in parents' room 20%
If you want to make your children happy, take them on a holiday to Val di Fassa...
HAPPY FAMILY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Accommodation in one of our welcoming rooms or suites.
- Buffet breakfast with a vital corner and fresh homemade specialities, fresh fruit juices and scrambled eggs on request.
- Delicious gourmet dinners, consisting of a 4-course menu, with a choice of dishes, a vegetable buffet and traditional Ladin cuisine.
- Vegetarian menu available and dietary requirements catered for on request.
- Tea Time (snack) - between hours 4.00 pm - 5.00 pm. Biscuits and drinks in the mini club.
- Private parking and sun garden
- Wireless broadband Internet (fibre-optic)
- Indoor counter-current pool with waterfall, whirlpool, and special lighting effects as well as ample room to relax.
- Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, tepidarium (warm room) and tropical showers.
- Fitness centre, equipped with TechnoGym facilities (with coach from 5 pm to 7 pm in winter).
- Water Aerobics & Fitness
- Teas and thirst-quenching drinks in the spa and fitness areas.
- Wellness kit with bathrobe
- Qualified entertainment for children and juniors at the "Goofy Mini Club" with Play Station (3-14-year olds) drinks and a selection of home-made biscuits. Constant care by our devoted and qualified staff from 9.00 pm to 12.00 pm und from 3.30 pm to 10.30 pm, except during dinner time. Drinks and a selection of home-made biscuits.
- "Kinderpark Laurin" and entertainment program at Ciampedie
- "Fassalandia" (all parks in the Fassa Valley for children from 3 to 12) with magnetic card.
- Agreement with Check-Point for numerous sporting activities;
- Activities in altitude on the Dolomites Catinaccio Rosengarten
- Val di Fassa Card for sporting activities, cultural outings and excursions organised by the Tourist Office and for discounts on the Panorama Pass and more.